About World Peace Council
The main World Peace Council’s objectives are:
1. Fostering of world peace, cultural exchange, dialogue between religions and nationalities, ethic education and healthy lifestyle.
2. Fostering of tolerance, respect and understanding among religions, cultures and nations, human rights as well as animal rights, animal and nature protection.
3. Fostering of the physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being of the individual and the general community by cultivating physical, mental, social and spiritual health through study, practice and teaching of the system "Yoga in Daily Life" as authored by the founder of the Sri Swami Madhavananda World Peace Council, Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda, based on the authentic tradition of yoga and the teachings of his spiritual lineage.
The Sri Swami Madhavananda World Peace Council was founded by His Holiness Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda in commemoration of his beloved master, His Holiness Dharmsamrat Paramhans Sri Swami Madhavanandaji (1923-2003). The Council is an NGO (non-governmental organisation), and a humanitarian and charitable society that pursues the betterment of humanity's welfare.
One of the main World Peace Council’s objectives: Fostering of the physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being of the individual and the general community by cultivating of physical, mental, social and spiritual health is reached through study, practice and teaching of the system "Yoga in Daily Life"
Sri Vishwa Deep Gurukul Maheshwarananda Ashram Education & Research Center in Jadan, Dist. Pali, Rajasthan has been founded in 1990 as a Multicultural Center to promote the following principles:
- Physical, mental, social and spiritual health
- Respect for life of all living beings
- Tolerance and understanding among all religions, cultures and nationalities
- Protection of human rights and the environment
of Panchayati Maha Nirvani Akhara
"The main commitment of humankind on this earth is to protect life in all forms and manifestations of existence. To realize this, it is necessary to adopt a different way of thinking and acting in every day life. It is important to introduce love, help, tolerance and understanding not only between individuals but among all nations, cultures, races and religions."
Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda