Legally required website information
The association SRI SWAMI MADHAVANANDA WORLD PEACE COUNCIL - "Sri Swami Madhavananda Weltfriedensforum", based in Vienna, is a non-profit organization and not profit oriented. In accordance with its statutes, it has the following objectives:
- Fostering of world peace, cultural exchange, dialogue between religions and nationalities, ethic education and healthy lifestyle.
- Fostering of tolerance, respect and understanding among religions, cultures and nations, human rights as well as animal rights, animal and nature protection.
- Fostering of the physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being of the individual and the general community by cultivating of physical, mental, social and spiritual health through study, practice and teaching of the system "Yoga in Daily Life" authored by the founder of the Sri Swami Madhavananda World Peace Council, Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda, based on the authentic tradition of yoga and the teachings of his spiritual masters.
- Fostering of activities and projects to support public health and integral medicine, particularly in the fields of Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Yoga-therapy, rehabilitation and prevention of disease.
- Fostering on international relations, particularly in the areas of art, culture, education and religion.
General information requirements according to § 5 E-Commerce-Gesetz (ECG)
SRI SWAMI MADHAVANANDA WORLD PEACE COUNCIL - "Sri Swami Madhavananda Weltfriedensforum"
1030 Vienna, Trubelgasse 19
President: Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda
ZVR number: 197481066 (Bundespolizeidirektion Wien, office for association, assembly and media law matters)
The activities of the Association serve to promote world peace, international understanding, health and humanitarian aid, tolerance, respect and freedom between religions, cultures and nations as well as the protection of nature and all living beings. All projects are organized in coordination with the INTERNATIONAL SRI DEEP MADHAVANANDA ASHRAM FELLOWSHIP and Yoga in Daily Life® centers worldwide.
The contents of this web site are freely usable and serve exclusively for the information. No legal transactions between the owner and the users are made by the use of the selection possibilities of the website. The further course of action between providers and users and the possible subsequent conclusion of orders between suppliers and users is at the sole discretion of the users.
Copyright / Disclaimer
With regard to the technical characteristics of the internet, no guarantee can be given for the authenticity, correctness and completeness of the information made available on the Internet. No guarantee is given for the availability or operation of the website and its contents.
Any liability for direct, indirect or other damages, irrespective of their causes, arising out of the use or non-availability of the data and information of this homepage is excluded, to the extent legally permissible.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. The information is for personal use only. Any further use, in particular the storage in databases, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as the transfer to third parties - also in parts or in revised form - without the consent of the website owner is forbidden.
Hyperlinks are welcome on this weblog. Any inclusion of individual pages of our offer in third-party frames is to be omitted, as is the making available of our RSS feed on external pages.
If personal data (eg. name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The use of the offers and services is, as far as possible, possible without specification of personal data.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information material is hereby expressly rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam mail.
Liability for links
This weblog contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of an infringement. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such links.